Phoenix March 7th 2015
Use 60 E and Ironewood, Exit Ironewood, go south 4 miles to park entrance
Directions to park
3.17 Hellish Miles
- $48 today thru 11/13/14
- $58 11/14/14 thru 02/01/15
- $69 02/02/15 thru 03/05/15
- $80 thru race day
SMR lands in the desert of Phoenix March 7th 2015! Natural mud pits & 20 tough obstacles, you are in for the muddiest day of your life!
Thursday, March 5th, 2015 -
You will be unable to modify any details of participant registration information after 5:00pm (PST)
March 5th, 2015 -
Registration will close at 5:00pm (PST). Absolutely NO online registration will be accepted after this time. (You may register on race day for $80, and it must be cash.)
Competitive wave is at 9am, ALL OTHER "SELF TIMED WAVES" WILL BE 9:15AM AND BEYOND AND WILL RUN EVERY 15 MINUTES
Parking will be $10 day on race day, please go to our Facebook page to set up or coordinate car pooling with others.
Race results will be posted on this page by the end of the day for each race day. All racers will receive an e-mail when they are posted online.
Early Packet Pickup:
Picking up your packet early is not mandatory but definitly recommended, early packet pickup will be on Friday 3/6/15 from 2pm - 7pm, at Sports Authority Mesa Riverview - 1812 W Rio Salado Pkwy Mesa, AZ 85201. Please bring a signed waiver and your I.D to pick up your packet and if you are picking up a friends packet you will need a copy of there ID and a signed waiver.
All photos will be free to take yourself with cameras of any kind.
What Do I Get:
- Custom Survivor Medal
- Survivor Mud Run Headband (proving you survived)
- 1 Free Beer to all participants over 21
- Survivor Race Bib
- Survivor Trophy for Division Winners (All participants who qualify for a trophy must be present to receive their trophy.)
- Post Race Refreshments
- Ability to Kick Back With Friends and Tell Your Survivor Story
Vendors, Beer Garden, Food, Music, and Much More!
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to get more info on how you can become part of the "MUD CREW" at any given race, in the email please tell us your name, what run you are wanting to be a part of and your t-shirt size.
As A Volunteer What Do I Get?
- Cool T-shirt
- An awesome Survivor Mud Run medal!
- Food and refreshments day-of
- A chance to call yourself a survivor
- Signed credit for educational purposes.