We created this run to test your ability to run, climb, jump, crawl, & muscle your way through the most extreme 5k Mud Run Created! As a Mud Runner you will have to conquer whatever obstacles get in your way and test your all around toughness, strength, stamina, fitness, and mental determination. Upon your victory you will have earned your place in the Mud Run world. Then you can celebrate with friends, food, music, beer*, and a muddy fist in the air!
Are you a Mud Runner? PROVE IT! This Run is the ultimate adrenaline run ever created.
You will be constantly tested in some of the hardest terrain out there competing against others and yourself. Along this Extreme run there will be obstacles that you must overcome in order to call yourself a true champion!!
What do I get when I register?
- Awesome medal when you cross the finish line
- 1 free Beer (must be over 21)
- A license to Kick Some Butt!!!
- Replenishing snacks when you cross the finish line
- A great time with family and friends!!
- All participants must follow course officials' instructions
- All participants understand that this is not a normal 5K race, it is an extreme foot race through rough terrain with obstacles, and fully understand the risks involved
- You must be 12 years or older at race day
- All photos taken by media or Staff can be used to market or promote other Races
- All participants must complete and sign a waiver of liability
- All participants understand there are no refunds or transfers
- Participants understand that this is not a timed run unless runner has signed up for "Competitive wave"
- Participants understand that if they do not complete each obstacle or race they will not be able to receive any awards
- It is up to the participant to complete each obstacle, if the participant does not feel they can complete the race or obstacle it is their responsibility to leave or avoid the obstacle all together
- It is the participant's duty to inform Mud Run Staff if they have been injured or hurt during the race
Come out and see your family and friends as they conquer the unknown terrain! It's free!! Come out and eat great food, have a cold beer and watch runners have the best time of their life!
All photos will be free to take yourself with cameras of any kind.
- Participants assume all risks &medical expenses if needed during or after the race
- All participants will brief themselves as to where the medical tent is located when they arrive for the race
What Should I bring?
- Change of Clothes
- Photo ID for Packet Pick-up
- Participant waiver that is Signed and initiated completely
- An initialed, signed, and dated copy of the participant waiver.
Mud Run has the following divisions for competitive waves:
I am not Athletic... Is The Race Safe?
There is always a risk involved when you run a race like this. Keep in mind this is an extreme foot race, but with that said we have taken every precaution possible to ensure that you cross the finish line safely. We will have trained EMT's available for any injuries that may occur. Being athletic is not a requirement, but having the mental fortitude is, you will be fine running the race as long as you are able to give it all you got!
Is There A Dress Code or Can I Dress Crazy?
Costumes are encouraged! Dress Crazy, be unique as possible, but keep in mind you are running a foot race, so keep it safe.
What Is The Length of Each Course?
Each Course has a different length; please refer to the course map for exact length of course in your area.
Can I Still Run With A Group If We Are Not The Same Sex And Age?
Yes. You may run with as large a group as you like as long as everyone runs together in the same wave.
How do I volunteer?
We are always looking for people to be part of the MUD CREW for every event. E-mail us at email@example.com telling us which run you would like to volunteer for, your T-shirt size, you first and last name, your age, and we will be in touch.
As A Volunteer What Do I Get?
- Cool T-shirt
- An awesome Mud Run medal!
- Food and refreshments day-of
- Signed credit for educational purposes
How is the Timing Done for The Race?
You will be professionally timed and awarded trophies if you are in the "Competitive Wave."
ALL OTHER WAVES WILL BE SELF TIMED (9:15AM AND BEYOND)
Can I Get A Refund?
We do apologize, but no refunds under any circumstance. You can transfer your registration to another person until the transfer deadline. Please see location detail page for transfer deadline.
What is Packet Pick-up?
Packet Pick-up is just another word for "Check In." Here you will receive your race bib, SMR Headband, Safety Pins to attach your bib. Please bring your Photo ID & Signed Waiver. If you fail to provide both you will forfeit your ability to race and no refund will be given. We encourage you to take advantage of the early packet pick up at each race, early packet pick up will be one day before every race. Once you register you will receive an email on the details.
What if it Rains?
Rain or Shine this race will happen. You will truly call yourself a champion after this race.
Is this race for Charity?
We are a For-Profit company, but we do donate a portion of proceeds to local charities. For a listing of the charity involved in your race please refer to the Locations page.
For questions or to volunteer please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 949-342-6058.
When e-mailing or calling us, please state which mud run location you are inquiring.